Effectively & Easily Prevent Seam From Leaking!
Have you encountered water dripping into your hay tarp seam when raining?
Wonder how water leaks through the Hay Tarp?
- The hay tarp might be of poor quality and not coping with inclement weather.
- The good quality hay tarp ages, the original UV coating may have got worn allowing the waterproofing underneath to become damaged and let in water.
Usage of strong detergent to clean your tent and inadvertently caused the tent to lose its water-resistant qualities.
With Hay Tarp Seam Sealant, your hay trap can be weatherproof once again.
Prevent Hay Tarp Seam Leak When It Rains
Heavy rain can pass through the micro-pores of the hay tarp fabric, or you might have a flaw in one of the hey trap’s seams which are allowing water to seep through into the interior. Hay Tarp Seam Sealant helps to create a waterproof coat to prevent water from seeping in.
Follow these simple STEPS:
Clean the hay tarp before applying Hay Tarp Seam Sealant.
- The hay tarp material should be dry and free of dust and oil.
- Seal all seam on the tent from the inside.
- If desired, spread more glue between the straps for better results.
- Spread out the tent and allow the glue to dry for at least 3 to 6 hours.
Notes: Wash your hands with soap and water after application.
Prevent Seam From Leaking With Hay Tarp Seam Sealant! Get Yours Now!
Package Inclusion/s: Get 1 Hay Tarp Seam Sealant
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!